Sunday, February 7, 2010

MARCI ON BALI



Here's what I've learned about myself more than ever in the last six months....

I Love Beauty
I love lush green landscapes
I love extraordinary sunsets
I love swimming in a warm blue ocean
I love riding a motor bike with Skye holding on behind me tight in the pouring warm rain
I love long time friends on the road
I love that beauty is important to the Balinese in all their daily offerings
I admire that they celebrate life and death equally
I love that the Balinese people smile all the time
I loved going to morning yoga with Jib at the yoga barn which looked over the rice fields
I love the exotic fruits and yummy veggie meals indoor outdoor living
I love the way they look in their traditional cloths
I respect so much their commitment to their culture and family values
I love that art and music is so alive and well in Ubud
I appreciated how the elders had a strong presence in the daily work life of their village
I loved how incredibly friendly the people are
I felt at home....
In the Bali spirit

1 comment:

  1. I love that the Balinese people smile all the time
    I respect so much their commitment to their culture and family values
    I loved how incredibly friendly the people are
    I love my family and thank them for all the lessons we have learned, the love we have shared, the memories of days past, and I accept each one of them for their differences as well as our commonalities. For family is not a visited place to see. It is a base from were we start and grow, to be honored and valued. "Hope you were not in Chile on this day."

    ReplyDelete